Feeling the Ocean breath with this Ocean Art The canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
This piece of art was realized starting from a photo I took at Ile d’Oleron France. It was an awesome day. Walking alone on this incredible beach. Suddenly I spot this guy on his way back after a surfing session. He was quite calm, his look was like to say, ok today is a good day, I’m satisfied and I feel exhausted and happy at the same time. Everything I gave out today is now flowing back in a sweeter form. I am completely connected to the Ocean. I can feel it!
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US